Available Levante S with full Sport Pak yes seats! - Maserati Levante Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Available Levante S with full Sport Pak yes seats!

My name is Vince I am the GM of Maserati of Grandville Michigan. within the next week I will have a White with Black Levante S with 20" Sport pak available. Everyone knows that there is an "Estimated" 18-24 month wait for the full Sport 12 way seats package. This one, I personally ordered for myself, but due to the Rare demand I am going to make it available to the highest Bidder. Just for your information, I have received offers from other Maserati dealers of up to $10,000.00 over MSRP, BUT, I prefer to sell it to a customer due to the turn and earn process.

I WILL NOT SELL THIS TO ANY EXPORT OR DEALER, TAXES AND REGISTRATION WILL BE PAID AT DELVIERY AND TITLED WITH A WAIVER THAT YOU CAN NOT SELL IT FOR MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS! All names will be cross checked with know Exporters. (Yes its a huge issue)

Along with the vehicle it will come with ALL the factory letters explaining the delay and rarity of the SPORT PAK 20" This is that rare collectors vehicle, their first SUV and the ultra rare Full Sport NOT THE SPORT LITE!

Please call me at 269-207-3211 and I can email you copy of the build sheets, letters and stock photos. Again the vehicle will be here with in the week and will have to be taken delivery between Oct 29th-31st and full payment by wire transfer within 24 hours of accepting the deal. See attached pics for details.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg levantesport1.jpg (43.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg LevanteSport.jpg (42.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg levantesport2.jpg (206.7 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg Levantesport3.jpg (46.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg levanteSport5.jpg (254.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Levantesport4.jpg (65.3 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg levantesportinvoice.jpg (97.5 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by VinnieatGrandville; 10-14-2016 at 11:32 AM.
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Interestingly enough, Maserati (factory) told me 30-60 days backorder on full sport seats. I haven't heard anything of 18-24 month wait for full sport seats.. is this only on new orders they're setting the 18-24month expectation now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieatGrandville View Post
My name is Vince I am the GM of Maserati of Grandville Michigan. within the next week I will have a White with Black Levante S with 20" Sport pak available. Everyone knows that there is an "Estimated" 18-24 month wait for the full Sport 12 way seats package. This one, I personally ordered for myself, but due to the Rare demand I am going to make it available to the highest Bidder. Just for your information, I have received offers from other Maserati dealers of up to $10,000.00 over MSRP, BUT, I prefer to sell it to a customer due to the turn and earn process.

I WILL NOT SELL THIS TO ANY EXPORT OR DEALER, TAXES AND REGISTRATION WILL BE PAID AT DELVIERY AND TITLED WITH A WAIVER THAT YOU CAN NOT SELL IT FOR MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS! All names will be cross checked with know Exporters. (Yes its a huge issue)

Along with the vehicle it will come with ALL the factory letters explaining the delay and rarity of the SPORT PAK 20" This is that rare collectors vehicle, their first SUV and the ultra rare Full Sport NOT THE SPORT LITE!

Please call me at 269-207-3211 and I can email you copy of the build sheets, letters and stock photos. Again the vehicle will be here with in the week and will have to be taken delivery between Oct 29th-31st and full payment by wire transfer within 24 hours of accepting the deal. See attached pics for details.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Yes on July 14th we got that same letter in August we received this notice from Maserati "Minimum 5 months" which means they will not be starting to build unitl May production which most likely would be delayed to 2018. Zone rep stated 18-24 months most likely.

They also said that there is a delay on Pearl White, NO THEY CHANGED EVERY WHITE TO FLAT WHITE and Alpi is NOT available until further notice! Maserati is not the best with the concept of under promise and Over deliver! They make things sound great when the facts are they have NO manufacture for the Sport seats for the Levante, NOW, the Ghibli Sport seats will be 2-3 months before available for built. Hope this helps you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LEVLTR.jpg (84.9 KB, 28 views)

Vincent Nowaczyk
General Sales Manager - Zeigler of Grandville

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
email
269-207-3211 cell phone
4200 parkway drive
Grandville MI 49418

Last edited by VinnieatGrandville; 10-14-2016 at 12:28 PM.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 01:07 PM

Good to know, thanks for the share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieatGrandville View Post
Yes on July 14th we got that same letter in August we received this notice from Maserati "Minimum 5 months" which means they will not be starting to build unitl May production which most likely would be delayed to 2018. Zone rep stated 18-24 months most likely.

They also said that there is a delay on Pearl White, NO THEY CHANGED EVERY WHITE TO FLAT WHITE and Alpi is NOT available until further notice! Maserati is not the best with the concept of under promise and Over deliver! They make things sound great when the facts are they have NO manufacture for the Sport seats for the Levante, NOW, the Ghibli Sport seats will be 2-3 months before available for built. Hope this helps you.
VinnieatGrandville likes this.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 05:48 AM
NFS

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have an Australian Levante on order, full house including sports seats. If Maserati delay my order by a day I will cancel & buy another brand. Easy decision.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 10:38 PM

Fair enough, but with sports seats, you're most likely already on backorder... I ordered mine in May, and still have no ETA on when it will actually arrive due to the sport seats. It's worth waiting for though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS View Post
I have an Australian Levante on order, full house including sports seats. If Maserati delay my order by a day I will cancel & buy another brand. Easy decision.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:39 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Still no ETA ? That's intense.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 04:30 PM

I figure it will arrive sometime between December and February. I knew there would be a wait on the sport seats, but I wasn't about to give them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maze View Post
Still no ETA ? That's intense.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 05:46 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Interesting, I have the exact same car with an invoice dated the same day. Arrived today, full sport seats.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 01:11 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hopefully someone here picks it up and being the spec it is, i'm sure this will go fast. IMO it's one of the best colors for the Levante.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page