1000 Mile road trip Review
Hi, We took our Grigio Metallo/Rosso Levante on a road trip to west Texas over past couple of days.
Did just under 1000 Miles in 72 hours.
Thought I would give a review of some positive/negatives. WE have had the car about 3 months and overall really enjoy it.
1) Engine is awesome. Always enough power to pass or overtake almost all cars.
2) Ride quality very smooth and not too stiff in "normal" drive mode.
3) Interior noise very low, no road noise coming into cabin.
4) Back seats were comfortable for 2 - 12 year old kids.
5) Good trunk space.
6)5) Gas mileage was about 19-20 average. I was going 90mph a lot of the way. So I this is pretty decent. Also kept it normal mode ( not sport) most of the trip.
7) At first I thought the HK System was really bad, but after adjusting the EQ and playing around with it, I think I found some settings that def make it sound better.
8) Cruise control works really good (WIsh I had the adaptive, not sure if it was an option and I just missed it when ordering)
Negatives that we noticed driving longer distances:
1) The seats are not as comfortable as I first thought, after sitting in them for a long time. We do NOT have the sport seats. Anyone else notice this? I wonder if the seats have to be broken in some, they feel very stiff. This was prob my biggest complaint.
2) Plastic piece which runs along the windshield on the driver side came loose and was flapping and hitting the windshield until I pulled over and snapped it back into place. I think the glue wore off??
3) At one point the Main touch screen completely froze. Could not control anything in the car. I think what happen is we were in the middle of no where and we lost navigation and the signal and then it froze.
After turning the car off and back on, it was fine. Anyone else notice this? Only has happen this one time.
4) Navigation needs to be updated, does not have a lot of highway/roads and/or points of interest programmed in.
5) the trip B setting kept reseting everytiem I turned the car off. anyone know how to keep it running
Overall a very enjoyable car to travel in longer distances. Hope the seats get more comfortable, this was my biggest complaint.