Maserati Levante Won’t See Discounts Anytime Soon - Page 2 - Maserati Levante Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-09-2017, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
With a $1000 difference, you may as well treat yourself to a new vehicle. Higher end gently used cars are great as owners generally do take very good care of them, but not at full MSRP.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:05 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Yea.. I just did a check and I can only find ones at MSRP, nothing used around me. But hey, a new one, why not. Nice treat once in a while.

The wife not liking it thing though, I've heard on multiple occasions lol
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 02:07 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmilam View Post
I looked at a used one in Fl....it had 660 miles on it.....owner's wife didn't like it, wanted a car.....I'm sure the dealer beat them up on it, after all it is "used" now.....But they wanted Full MSRP for it......I passed because it didn't have a trailer hitch...I ordered one with everything I wanted and still came out 1000 less than the "used" one. I love buying used, 2 years old or so...never had a problem, bought Ferrari's and Porsches' like that all the time......would have done the Levente too.....BUT, No used ones yet.....I've saved enough on the other cars, I guess I'm due a "new" one now and then ....:D
On the plus side at least you can have more confidence in that the engine wasn't abused by the original owner or someone else that got some seat time, now its that much less people that have been in it. Break in process is important.

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 04:02 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I find that the break-in process is only important if you plan on keeping this for a good 4+ years. If your the type that keeps switching up, forget about it. How much of a difference would it really make to you.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 02:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's not bad at all then, but with people being able to get them with lower prices already, do you think that the resale values will hold up?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page