Question...Need help from actual owners...About to buy one, but - Page 2 - Maserati Levante Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
To MtMilam, I picked up my Levante yesterday here in Houston, and sure enough, it has the black bag with the hitch in it, I saw the cover on the bottom part of the bumper, but I have not taken it off yet to see if the receiver part is there. The hitch was not spec'd on my car (window sticker) so I am curious if the hitch is there or not???
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 11:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yes, mine had the tailer hitch installed, just checked although it was not optioned on the car!!
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-11-2017, 01:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hey!! It's always a win when something gets thrown in and you don't have to pay for it ;) Welcome to the forums btw, you should start a new member thread and show us some photos ! @Herkimer

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-24-2017, 12:05 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just had mine installed today. Dealer had a **** of a time doing it. Seems mine is the 1st install in the US and the techs had no plans or instructions to go on. Spent a few days sending pics back and forth to the factory till they got it right. When I went to pick the vehicle up was a bit disappointed when I didn't see it, had no idea it was so well concealed :).
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-25-2017, 09:55 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskowitz View Post
Just had mine installed today. Dealer had a **** of a time doing it. Seems mine is the 1st install in the US and the techs had no plans or instructions to go on. Spent a few days sending pics back and forth to the factory till they got it right. When I went to pick the vehicle up was a bit disappointed when I didn't see it, had no idea it was so well concealed :).
Hi,
I just sent you Personal message...I'm waiting on my hitch to be installed...was ordered with car, but didn't arrive that way....Dealer said they would install it for me when they made them.....

Mark M
14' Boxster S
08' Ferrari 430 spider, Gated 6 sp.
17' Levente White/Tan
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-22-2017, 12:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What hitch did you get installed? Is it a receiver or the curved one that comes standard. I'd love if a square receiver was an option.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 03:06 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello, new owner here. Does anyone know whether installing a hitch will permanently disable the kick sensor? I have the kick sensor installed, and am only looking to install a hitch for a bike rack on the back. I could get a roof rack for the bikes, but I don't like having load bars up there (ugly) and an paranoid about driving into my garage and forgetting about the bikes up there.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 12:32 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Just got my hitch installed by the dealer as it didn't come with one from the factory. Cost was $2,093. The electrical connector is a 4 pin so does not support a trailer with brakes. Can anyone suggest an adapter which would be easy to install?
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-26-2019, 02:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Weird. I don't think mine has anything like that. I will look next time I am in the car

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page