LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-17-2018, 12:36 PM
Abe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
As great as that is that you have your car back, don't you think its unacceptable to have to deal suspension issues on such a brand new vehicle? (especially a Maserati) Not encouraging to see two owners both experiencing the same problem, on vehicles that are a year apart in age. 16 days isn't a short period of time for your car to be in the shop. Do they know if it was the cold/snow that prompted the issue?
ANY new model, car will have certain issues come up and no one is excluded from this. When dealing with boutique brands such as Maserati, it may take a little longer for them so I don't see the need to be concern in "this" situation or to state whether something should be unacceptable or not.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-18-2018, 02:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wish I could say the same. My was great until yesterday when the message came back to Service Air Suspension System immediately and that my Entry/Exit was unavailable so back to dealer we go. Very Frustrating.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 09:56 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any update to this issue? Is it a quick fix or this msg keeps coming later? I have a 2017 Levante that I got the msg this morning. Have taken an appointment with the dealer.
Thanks for the help

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I got the air ride suspension service immediately warning yesterday. Taking to the dealer tomorrow. Hope they get it taken care quickly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACFE98A2-E6D1-4BAA-BBF8-D6FE3AA250A1_1571344028129.jpg (79.7 KB, 3 views)
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2019, 04:41 PM

Is this covered under warranty when everyone took it in?
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-23-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jravic6 View Post
Is this covered under warranty when everyone took it in?
if your car is within the warranty period, any air suspension issues such as these ought to be covered.

to update on issues like this, there have been a few iterations of Air suspension control module software updates released.

the time frames depend on what tech support advises should additionally be replaced beyond a software update and calibration addressing it.

one of the issues created is an overheated air pump, which can lead to premature failure later on down the road. preemptive replacement is advised at times, other times not so much. the module stores a count of overheat occurrences.
the hold ups occur in some of the necessary replacement components that are no re-usable; availability from suppliers becomes the wait.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-23-2019, 09:55 AM

Thank you for the information. They took the vehicle last Friday. The service didn’t get to it till yesterday afternoon, they said they saw some blown fuse but they still haven’t completed the full inspection.
The frustrating part is I don’t have a loaner and have to wait for a rental till Maserati approves.
It’s frustrating having a expensive car that I cannot use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6B4D29B5-AAF5-4B8A-B31D-05F0ABBFF0B4_1571838948779.jpeg (720.3 KB, 4 views)
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 09:11 AM

Got back the car and has been working fine.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page