Maserati Levante Forum

Maserati Levante Forum (https://www.maseratilevanteforum.com/forum/)
-   Maserati Levante General Discussion (https://www.maseratilevanteforum.com/forum/maserati-levante-general-discussion/)
-   -   Are adaptive high/low beam standard (https://www.maseratilevanteforum.com/forum/maserati-levante-general-discussion/4443-adaptive-high-low-beam-standard.html)

[email protected] 09-12-2018 12:01 AM

Are adaptive high/low beam standard

Any idea if the US 2018 Levante with Driver assistance package has automatic adaptive high/low beam. We see that the car does have Bi-Xenon headlamps with integrated DRL LED lights as standard, and also automatic headlamps.

I am not certain if the adaptive high/low beam is included, but if someone knows, please do help. Thank you so very much.

[email protected] 09-12-2018 12:14 AM

Any idea if the US 2018 Levante with Driver assistance package has automatic adaptive high/low beam. We see that the car does have Bi-Xenon headlamps with integrated DRL LED lights as standard, and also automatic headlamps.

I am not certain if the adaptive high/low beam is included above. Also, if it is indeed included, do you have to turn it on each time you start the car, or once configured it can always be on.

Thank you so very much.

multaxcoo 09-15-2018 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 18921)

I am not certain if the adaptive high/low beam is included above. Also, if it is indeed included, do you have to turn it on each time you start the car, or once configured it can always be on.

Thank you so very much.

Yes it is included. It is activated by pushing the turn signal forward. It stays on until pulling
the turn signal back toward you.

[email protected] 09-28-2018 01:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by multaxcoo (Post 18933)
Yes it is included. It is activated by pushing the turn signal forward. It stays on until pulling
the turn signal back toward you.

Hi - thank you for your response. So just putting the stalk forward (I guess this is setting to high beam right?) and setting the lights to auto makes it "automatic high / low beam" - just trying to confirm. On the Manual online for the 2018 Levante with the driver assistance package, I see that their screen has "Auto High Beam", but my car does not have that. (Images attached). Any ideas?

[email protected] 10-07-2018 01:03 AM

Hi - if anyone has inputs on this, would highly appreciate. Thank you.