LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-24-2018, 02:01 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Screen Protector for touchscreen for 2018 Levante

Hi - anyone have recommendations for what screen protector we should use for the touchscreen for 2018 Levante? Found 2 on amazon, but they had very mixed reviews. Did not find much online. Anyone has any recommendations, that would be very helpful. Thank you.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 07:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi - anyone have recommendations for what screen protector we should use for the touchscreen for 2018 Levante? Found 2 on amazon, but they had very mixed reviews. Did not find much online. Anyone has any recommendations, that would be very helpful. Thank you.
Hi, how are you? I bought one off of Amazon, and am not happy. Still has fingerprints galore, and was looking for one that doesn't collect prints or oil residue. It looks horrible when it does. I'm still looking, and the one on Amazon I bought stated it wouldn't, and it does. Still looking :-(
[email protected] likes this.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2018, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slojotaa View Post
Hi, how are you? I bought one off of Amazon, and am not happy. Still has fingerprints galore, and was looking for one that doesn't collect prints or oil residue. It looks horrible when it does. I'm still looking, and the one on Amazon I bought stated it wouldn't, and it does. Still looking :-(

Thank you - which one did you buy? There are 3 (I think) on Amazon. Do you have a 2018 Levante? I saw this company called lexerd Truevue - which seems to be highly rated on Amazon. I contacted them and they can send me a custom made one. They want the dimensions, and I am out of town so I am not of the exact Length and width of the screen. Anyone know - please let me know.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-28-2018, 03:41 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
You're better off keeping a microfiber in the car and cleaning the screen every week, that's all I do for my wife's car. Those protectors are more for saving the screen from scratches than preventing smudges and such. Same story for paint protection film.
[email protected] likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2018, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc_detail_garage View Post
You're better off keeping a microfiber in the car and cleaning the screen every week, that's all I do for my wife's car. Those protectors are more for saving the screen from scratches than preventing smudges and such. Same story for paint protection film.

Thank you for your note. I was planning to buy the screen protector for the exact reason of preventing scratches. If anyone else has suggestions on what to purchase, that would be great. Thank you.

2018 Maserati Levante GranLusso
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-29-2018, 10:31 AM
Joe

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I agree re: using a microfiber cloth...I've also tried to get in the habit of using the "knob" controls, whenever possible.

Joe B.
2017 Levante S
Grigio Maratea

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page