• 1 Post By Maze

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2016, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Levante vs Luxury SUV Competition

Found this article by MotorTrend that compares the Maserati Levante to the luxury competition it's going up against. The Porsche Cayenne, BMW X6, and the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. Really good to check out if your in the market for a luxury SUV and still a bit stuck.

Comparison photos throughout are great so I think this could help prospective buyers from an aesthetics point of view.

Check it out : http://www.motortrend.com/news/styli...v-competition/
Moo likes this.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the Levante.....no comparison in appearance and class....from the interior to the fabulous exhaust sound in my opinion it's the most attractive SUV on the market for the price....Now talk about the gas mileage....it's a pig. I drive it only when I need to....but it is a beauty...My husbands Ferrari gets better mileage...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-09-2018, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne Adivari View Post
I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the Levante.....no comparison in appearance and class....from the interior to the fabulous exhaust sound in my opinion it's the most attractive SUV on the market for the price....Now talk about the gas mileage....it's a pig. I drive it only when I need to....but it is a beauty...My husbands Ferrari gets better mileage...
I couldn't agree with you more! It is an awesome vehicle, looks, design, engine note etc. Did a ton of research, and came out of a Jaguar F-Pace (an engineering design dog without questions, but also a beauty). You love the jags from 20' away and back, but it stops within the 20' zone :-).

+1 on gas without question, but I like it so much that I close one eye to that. Nice chariot :-)! Good luck with your vehicle. Peace!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page