Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All truth i had no idea Maserati has been around for 100 years. Today (December 2nd) is the kick off of their year long anniversary celebration leading up to December 1, 2014. Exactly 100 years to the date of founding.

First move is the special Centennial logo, no word on if we will be seeing that logo on vehicles or not.

everything you could want to know about the 100 year anniversay celebrations can be found on the Maserati100 website...

Maserati | 100 years | Homepage

·
Registered
377 Posts
wow, can't believe it's already been 100 years.
I wonder if they have anything major planned to mark their 100 year milestone. Seems like it's nothing more than celebrations

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the roadsters in the 2nd picture down remind me of james bond cars.
did james bond ever use a maserati?
the only non british car bond ever used was the Z8 and that was mad product placement on the part of BMW. Usually Astons, once a Lotus...

·
Registered
377 Posts
It would be. some car makers do that, they add a "xx/xxx Edition Badge" to cars. We might see it on the new ghibli, quattroporte, and maybe more.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What a great time for Maserati to have its 100 year anniversary. The company is having a huge resurgence. Everyone wants a Maserati right now anyway. Offering limited edition anniversary models would bring in more customers or at least get some customers to spend some more money then they would have otherwise. What brands have made anniversary vehicles before? I know the new Mustang will have some anniversary models coming out in the new year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts