Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was on the interstate today in Atlanta in heavy traffic when I thought a cop or ambulance was coming up behind me. An alarm would start and then stop and then start up and this went on for about 20 miles...After about 2 miles we realized it was my car!! In Atlanta no one even turned heads and we had a good laugh but I could not get it to stop. Calling home to the husband, because yes, that is what us women do, he asked where the key was. In the back seat in my purse. Suggesting I bring it up front and put it in the cup holder we did that. The alarm still continued to go off. I pulled over and stopped the car then turned it back on...Alarm still went off....all the way home right into the garage. I called the dealer and they have never heard of this issue. They told me to lock and unlock three times...I was waiting for them to tell me to click the heels of my red shoes and say I wasn't in Kansas anymore. I will drive it again tomorrow and see if that re-set the key. Only other odd problem is the screen control. At ransom times I could be on the radio or the media screen and for no reason it will... on its own... switch to the navigation map. Does anyone else have either of these issues....Besides those two quirks I do love the car....except for the navigation screen, it appears that your driving upside down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with the alarm. Hasn’t happened since. I couldn’t believe it was my car. I was on the phone with my wife and she couldn’t believe it either. The navigation screen problem I haven’t had. I do have an issue with passenger rear window. When I press the window button to close it it comes back down and when I press it again to close the second time it does go all the way up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sue in Atlanta, I just had my Levante stolen from the valet at Folk Art. My '17 Levante was alarm sensitive at the beginning, then it self resolved. Please note to all owners, the Levante does not have GPS tracking like other cars. You may want to invest in LoJack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts