that video got taken down, here it is, hosted from Maserati:

i thought it was a good commerical, great way to capture peoples attention

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that video got taken down, here it is, hosted from Maserati:

i thought it was a good commerical, great way to capture peoples attention
sure but think about the audience of the superbowl first of all. Now look at the people they depicted, blue collar types. This has nothing to do with moving more cars, they're trying to stir that same desire in people on the lower rungs that they have for BMW and Mercedes.

Maserati has always been out of reach, now if you dream hard enough you can have one too! Now we strike, translation: Now we'll loan you $70K so you can show off your maserati keys...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good way to put it, i can see that happening, which is what's likely to happen. What I will be interested in seeing are stats of people moving over from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc to Maserati to get the Ghibli.

Do you think people from brands like BMW, MB, Audi, etc... will be loyal?

·
Registered
377 Posts
It sure does. I think it will catch the attention of people who follow the latest movies and shows as it seems to have the same sort of flow to it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Now they have a more mainstream model and are going to release more so it made even more sense for them to do this. Not everyone will be able to afford a QuattroPorte, but a Ghibli is more attainable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts