Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in the trunk, in the compartment before you get to the spare and all of the equipment in there. It's zipped up in an attached case and folded in half. Took it out to figure out what it is or how it works and couldn't quite put the puzzle pieces together. Tried some Google searches and couldn't find anything about it. Anyone know?

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics...The description/name would suggest that it prevents items in the rear from flying forward into the passenger compartment in a hard- braking scenario...That's just my guess..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I was hoping someone has figured out how to install it... And where exactly it's a barrier. I could only figure out where the pole goes up above the back seats, but couldn't figure out the rest.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It goes right behind the 2nd row seats, there are two covers to open to put rod in and with those seats down it can go by the grab handles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It goes right behind the 2nd row seats, there are two covers to open to put rod in and with those seats down it can go by the grab handles.
I got the rod in, and I had the seats down. I just couldn't figure out where the metal buckles or clips were supposed to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts