Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before you buy your Maserati contact me to hear my experience with purchasing and Maserati NA and a Levante repair

Had bad interactions with customer service team, Aftersales VP, and CEO.

These cars are real beautiful - however pray you don't ever need parts or service

·
Registered
35 Posts
Before you buy your Maserati contact me to hear my experience with purchasing and Maserati NA and a Levante repair

Had bad interactions with customer service team, Aftersales VP, and CEO.

These cars are real beautiful - however pray you don't ever need parts or service
Ok, I have one on order....What's your Experience...Do tell,
thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
He never did explain anything. He posted a post about his Levante being in an accident when he first got it, and there was an issue getting parts or something, but unsure about the rest of the story.

·
Registered
118 Posts
He never did explain anything. He posted a post about his Levante being in an accident when he first got it, and there was an issue getting parts or something, but unsure about the rest of the story.
Yeah, I don't think you can expect to almost total a brand new model and not have some problems getting parts, since they are not available yet. ****, my dealer did a crappy job installing my K40 and I am waiting for them to get a simple replacement piece of plastic. But I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
377 Posts
This is why i like the fact production is slowly returning states side since that means getting parts will be easier, or at least i think it will. But of course thats just one factor among all the others a car maker has for allocating parts

·
Registered
156 Posts
On vehicles like these, it's expected that there are going to be parts that will take a decent amount of time to get and the turn around time may be longer than you're comfortable with. But I want to know if he was just upset because of the wait, or if they just didn't want to fix it or whatever the case was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts