Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am looking for a Blue Passione 3.0L with Cuoio Leather. Luxury or Sports package and no other options. I am ready to buy, but can't find it. Most of the dealers have White and other colors in stock but not Blue Passione.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'd give it some time, as they're just starting to roll into the dealers. I haven't seen anything except white, and black available locally at my dealers here, but those were all customer orders. I am looking forward to seeing the blue colorways in person though!

I am looking for a Blue Passione 3.0L with Cuoio Leather. Luxury or Sports package and no other options. I am ready to buy, but can't find it. Most of the dealers have White and other colors in stock but not Blue Passione.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i got couple of calls from dealers who wants to sell me a Rosso Rubino and Rame Mica - but i really waiting for a Blue Passione in 3.0L. Looks like lot of dealers are getting whites and Nero Ribelle Mica but not Passione.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got couple of calls from dealers who wants to sell me a Rosso Rubino and Rame Mica - but i really waiting for a Blue Passione in 3.0L. Looks like lot of dealers are getting whites and Nero Ribelle Mica but not Passione.

Starting to think it was part of an early batch that went quick. That's the one thing I hate about new cars, you really have to be on the ball, getting your spot in line well before the masses.

If its popularity is true then Blue Passione might be on of the higher volume selling colors or the completely opposite.

Just my assumptions.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I really love that color actually. Would need to see it in different lighting to really make that choice though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thank you very much for those shots ! That does help quite a bit and I think you've given me a real tough decision to make between the blue and the bianco alpi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts