Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I’m planning on buying a Maserati levante S 2017. Im in between the levante S or the Range Rover velar. Which one do you guys recommend? Is the levante a good car? I can’t find so many reviews about the levante. I’m afraid to buy it and maybe is not a good car. For those who have levantes, could you please give me your review? Is this a good family suv? Thank you

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've never driven a Range Rover, so I can't give a comparison/recommendation. I can say, however, that my Levante S is the most enjoyable vehicle I've ever owned. I wanted the performance and handling or a sports car, yet needed the roominess of an SUV for "road trips". The Levante S has far exceeded my expectations!
Yes....there have been "glitches"...mostly solved by software updates from my dealer. Bottom line: GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have both Range Rover sport and Marserati Levante. The Range Rover sport is an autobiography with V8 supercharged engine. I still prefer to drive the Marserati Levante.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The vehicle is great, but dealership knowledge and customer service is abysmal. I purchased my Levante in Dec. 2017 and am still waiting for the "Welcome Package". Maserati customer service in North America email me every two weeks asking if I received it yet, each time I say No...then I get the same email two weeks later.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would go for the 2018 GranLusso, which has a better Driver Assistance PLUS, it is more up to date
I drove one for a few days and got a good experience - gransport SQ4 2018
the only thing bothered me is, still not frond headlights LED Matrix for Levante strange it is on the new guiblis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts