Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone got any kind of discounts purchasing the Levante? One dealer offered me 25% off a fully loaded 2016 Ghibli SQ4 and I was told the higher MSRP the higher discount. I am thinking of ordering a Levante S with most options selected, what kind of discount is fair at this time? What about at the end of this year? :wink2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered my Levante S (with almost all options) in June...No discount.....
Congrats on your purchase! I actually think the MSRP is reasonable but I will be very upset if, maybe at the end of this year, someone got 20% discount on this model, and this will definitely hit its resale value. Maserati did an awful job by discounting the Ghibli, and many potential buyers will assume the company will do the same for Levante in the near future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No discounts

As a dealer, I can say that we are sold out until May of next year other than my SPORT S Package that will be here in a week or less. We have gotten customers telling us that local deal discounted and going with them only to come back and realize that the dealer was not discounting them.

·
Registered
377 Posts
If you can't get a discount you can always try asking them to throw things in like floor mats, and little things like that. When it comes to parts the mark up we end up paying could be a lot so the cost to them isn't that much.

Free maintenance is another thing you can also ask to have thrown in.

Always have to try different angles when one won't work.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I do somewhat agree that the pricing is pretty solid on the vehicle. Even fully loaded it's not too outrageous. When I bought my Individual 7 series, I only got a key chain from the dealer, and that was a complete customer order heh, so I expect pretty much the same if anything when I take delivery on this vehicle as well.

I got a key fob and a hat. The dealer kept telling me its underpriced, and in some ways it is. $72k for a car with a Ferrari built engine?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts