Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With production starting late 2014, it seems like we will either see the production model anywhere from mid-2014 early-2015

Union sources anticipate that the Fiat Group is working hard to modify the Mirafiori factory in view of the imminent production launch of the Maserati SUV Levante.

The model should be assembled from the fourth quarter of 2014 and is expected to be sold from 2015, the year during which sales of Maserati should soar up to 50 thousand units.
Fiat is expected to produce another new model at Mirafiori, possibly a luxury Alfa Romeo.
source: magnetimarelli.com

·
Registered
89 Posts
that luxury alfa they talk about is going to be interesting. Rumors popping off around the internet have it pegged as a modified ghibli platform. And it won't just be one model, its supposed to be a regular sedan, four-door coupe, and two-door coupe body styles. Available with RWD and rear-biased AWD layouts....

·
Registered
77 Posts
2015 to buy? I think I can wait that long.

Which auto shows are mid-2014 that we could possibly see the production Levante? Although i'm not expecting the production model to be too far from the concept.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2015 to buy? I think I can wait that long.

Which auto shows are mid-2014 that we could possibly see the production Levante? Although i'm not expecting the production model to be too far from the concept.
Im not sure but I think the Geneva show might be one of them. Even if there isn't a show, they can always setup a private event and invite all the automotive media.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts