Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked up an SQ4 on Monday. Super excited. Test drove an F-Pace, Cayenne and Q7 before we decided to bring home this beast. After reading certain posts here though, it is a bit disappointing to learn that members are facing quite some challenges with Levante. After shelling out close to 100k, anybody would like to not have to worry about the issues with battery drain, door rattling etc... Keeping fingers crossed while enjoying the awesome ride! :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Impressive list of other cars that you have tested, especially the Cayenne which is still hard for me to move away from. What did you like more about the Levante than the Cayenne? Maybe you're seeing something i'm not.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Beautiful Levante you have there. With how much one pays for the SUV, you'd think it'll be problem free but some growing pains are expected with a new model and this is Maserati's first SUV. At least warranty covers repairs.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Beautiful Levante you have there. With how much one pays for the SUV, you'd think it'll be problem free but some growing pains are expected with a new model and this is Maserati's first SUV. At least warranty covers repairs.
That`s what we get for buying an SUV from a brand that still has a small product line up, the odds are against us and often a lot of risk comes with owning one of these. The best we can hope for are issues that don`t take the vehicle out of service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the delay - was out on vacation :). We loved the drive overall and the smoothness and pickup of Levante. Also, the feel of luxury levante was better than Cayenne, for me at least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts