Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Levante. The Highway Assist feature has never worked properly. It has never worked on a 2 lane highway and only works intermittently on our 4 lane highways....I live in Alberta, Canada. I have complained many times to the dealer, giving them a detailed description of the problem, including a video of the description on the screen that shows what happens for example when the system all of a sudden kicks in on a particular stretch of a 4 lane highway. The dealership has submitted this information to Maserati Canada and the response they got and passed on to me was rather disappointing....basically, there is nothing that can be done...that’s just the way it is! I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem....it just bugs me that this is a feature that I’ve paid for that doesn’t work. I haven’t complained myself yet to Maserati Canada, but will, depending on if I get any response to this post on the forum. My dealership has really worked hard on the problem, and was genuinely saddened having to tell me that there is nothing that can be done!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi - I am in the United States, and this feature has worked well on interstates in my 2018 Levante GranLusso with the driver assistance package. Sorry could not be of more help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts