Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Levanti will not download my phonebook from my Iphone 7 thus I am unable to keep phone numbers stored in the speed dial slots on my screen. My Levanti has been in the shop 4 times to try to diagnose and resolve this issue. Anyone experience the same and have a solution?

·
Registered
156 Posts
It's been in the shop 4 times and they still can't figure it out? Maybe it's some sort of malfunctioning software?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't currently have an iPhone 7, but have noticed that my iPhones get "iffy" with bluetooth systems with OS releases. Are you running the latest OS by chance? I'm curious if perhaps that's causing an issue, or if your MTC has an issue?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an iphone 7 and have not had any issues. BTW my MTC software was updated last December to correct the low temperature lock-up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same problem with mine. I have got an iphone 7 plus and even if phonebook is correctly displayed on screen, numbers in the speed dial slots will disappear after a couple of days, or so.

The shop says they don't have any solutions at the moment and there are no upgrade available by now. I am afraid we have to wait until next upgrade.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Levante has an issue with the Bluetooth phone connection. When I speak on my iPhone using Bluetooth connection, there is a background noise. I took it to two dealerships trying to fix and they could not. I am right now living with that problem. Can't believe Maserati could not figure out a proper Bluetooth connectivity for phones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Levante has an issue with the Bluetooth phone connection. When I speak on my iPhone using Bluetooth connection, there is a background noise. I took it to two dealerships trying to fix and they could not. I am right now living with that problem. Can't believe Maserati could not figure out a proper Bluetooth connectivity for phones.

Try to manually lower the loudness of the iphone.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts