Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I’m new to the forum! Currently have a 2017 ‘67’ Levante diesel V6 (UK, right hand drive). Recently have an issue with the drivers side headlight. It lights up, but the colour is off (looks green/blue) after a few minutes the bulb turns off and I received a message for the same on the dash sometimes intermittently comes back on while driving then off again. I’m wanting to change the bulb (I’m guessing that’s the issue) however there is nothing in the manual about replacing the HID bulb and nothing online. Any ideas before I take it to the dealer? Thanks I’m advance.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on the issue for anyone reading this who isn’t a member. Bulb is a D8S bulb - very hard to source, some garages advise they ‘don’t exist’. Quoted £150 for a bulb by one garage. Managed to find one online after much difficulty for £50 . Garage was unable to change bulb advised wheel arch / liner removal. Booked into another garage I will update once complete.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Job complete. Bulb replaced. Fault solved. Not a simple job, lots of garages reluctant to touch it as they haven't worked on one before. Bumper had to be removed to make access easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts