Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We put in our build to get the first Levante that comes in to our dealer yesterday. Bianco Alpi with Dark Brown interior with Grey Stitching. Added Luxury Package, Climate Package, Advanced Driver Assistance Plus Package and red calipers. The ordering guide is below. It's really simple. That's about all there is.

2017 Levante Luxury/Sport Package Comparison

Levante Base - $72,000

Features include:
19” Alloy Rims
12-Way Power Heated Seats
2-Driver Memory System
Elec Adj Steering Column
Power Trunk Closer
Auto dimming Int/Ext Mirrors & Homelink
Extended Keyless Entry / push button start
Air suspension
Navigation
Bluetooth audio streaming
Leather seats
Bi-Xenon Headlights
Rearview Camera

LUXURY PACKAGE - $6,000
Includes Levante Base plus:
Exterior Body Color
Chrome Trunk Sill
Upholstery w full premium drilled leather
Ventilated Front Seats
Blind Spot Alert
Front and Rear Parking Sensors
Panorama Sunroof
Roof Rails Bright Chrome
Skid Plates in Bright Chrome
Key Fob w remote keyless start
Brake Calipers Black
Harmon Kardon Sound System
Radica Open Pore Wood
Steel Door Sills
19” Alloy Rims Polished

SPORT PACKAGE
Includes Levante Base plus:
20” Alloy Rims
Exterior Body Color
Sport Spoiler
Inbox Sport Foot Pedals
Active Shift Paddles
Sport Seats
Chrome Trunk Sill
Key Fob w remote start
Panorama Sunroof
Front & rear Parking Sensors
Blind Spot Alert
Brake Calipers Red
Steel Door Sills
Sport Steering Wheel
Front Grill Dark Finish
Upgraded Upholstery
Roof Rails Dark Finish
Dark Finish Skid Plates

PREMIUM PACKAGE - $1,200 (N/A with Sport or Luxury Trims)
Remote Start
Front & Rear Parking Sensors
Blind Spot Assist

CLIMATE PACKAGE - $400
Heated Rear Seat Bench
Heated Windshield Washer Nozzles

ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE PLUS - $3,000
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Forward Collision Warning
Lane Departure Warning
Surround View Camera

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
We put in our build to get the first Levante that comes in to our dealer yesterday. Bianco Alpi with Dark Brown interior with Grey Stitching. Added Luxury Package, Climate Package, Advanced Driver Assistance Plus Package and red calipers. The ordering guide is below. It's really simple. That's about all there is.
when do you expect to have the car in? have you driven the vehicle yet? i will be taking the levante out monday for some hard testing! did you order thru thompson?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, we ordered through Thompson. We are going to see it there tonight, but no driving. We have not driven it. Let me know what you think of it after you take it out. It's mainly for my wife. I don't expect it to be my QP GTS but I hate driving her X5, I'm sure it will be better than that.

Our lease is up on our X5 in early September. They expect the car to be there by then or shortly after, which is why they are saying we will get the "first" car that comes in from their initial allocation. They seem to be able to specify what they get for that allocation so we were able to order exactly what we wanted. Which was nice, but I'm sure we'd get a better deal if we didn't need it until a year from now.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
most def, if you can wait 6-12 months you will likely save quite a bit. however i am sure they wont make make the same mistake they did with the ghibli and produce 10x more than they can sell and be forced to cut the price by 20% on every car sold. they are keeping production low this year which should keep the price in check. the ghibli was certainly a buyers market if i ever saw one.

if you ever need any upgrades or parts for the GTS let me know. i have a lot of options avail, and i also have an account with maserati so any of the dealer parts i am able to get in 2 days. pricing is significantly lower than what the dealer would charge. i am right in horsham as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you ever need any upgrades or parts for the GTS let me know. i have a lot of options avail, and i also have an account with maserati so any of the dealer parts i am able to get in 2 days. pricing is significantly lower than what the dealer would charge. i am right in horsham as well.
Thanks a lot! I will keep that in mind.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
right now have about 50 or so performance upgrades for the Maserati, plus all the genuine stuff. i also support all ferrari / lamborghini models and other makes by special request, ie mclaren, aston, etc.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That's awesome. I used to work at a BMW dealership and used to see pricing on parts, cost and what they sell it at and its crazy to see the mark up going on, so I can only imagine how much you're able to get parts for. Glad to have you on the forum and as an admin :D

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
That's awesome. I used to work at a BMW dealership and used to see pricing on parts, cost and what they sell it at and its crazy to see the mark up going on, so I can only imagine how much you're able to get parts for. Glad to have you on the forum and as an admin :D
You can find me here and over on Ghibli forum as well. I am admin on both forums. I also post under the same name on Maserati Life or under the vendor name, DG EuroSpeed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can find me here and over on Ghibli forum as well. I am admin on both forums. I also post under the same name on Maserati Life or under the vendor name, DG EuroSpeed.
Since you are an admin...., and I am new here can you weigh in on something for me? I have ordered a Levante, and it has the base Harmon Kardon system. I shy away as my wife has the ghibli, and the base system is the worst ever in that vehicle. I understand that although slightly improved it still is a crappy system. Is this true, and has there been an aftermarket remedy for this. What a shame!!!
Thanks,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts