Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys may already be familiar with who I am as I am the Admin / Vendor (DG EUROSPEED) on Ghibli Forum and Maseratilife.

If anyone has a need for Genuine factory parts & accessories, as well as many aftermarket performance upgrades. We beat dealer pricing on all factory parts and ship worldwide. Whatever your needs may be we can certainly help!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The big problem is Maserati has been slow to bring the aftermarket stuff to market. The No. 1 item many of us are clamoring for is OEM rubberized winter matts. Its an SUV, so the Levante should clearly have something to protect from mud etc.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bet you can't find me a trailer hitch.

Some of you guys may already be familiar with who I am as I am the Admin / Vendor (DG EUROSPEED) on Ghibli Forum and Maseratilife.

If anyone has a need for Genuine factory parts & accessories, as well as many aftermarket performance upgrades. We beat dealer pricing on all factory parts and ship worldwide. Whatever your needs may be we can certainly help!
Bet you can't get me a trailer hitch....If you can, PM me...

·
Registered
6 Posts

I would like to get part #'s and prices for 2017 Levante Tow Hitch and wire harness.
Lance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.