Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys may already be familiar with who I am as I am the Admin / Vendor (DG EUROSPEED) on Ghibli Forum and Maseratilife.

If anyone has a need for Genuine factory parts & accessories, as well as many aftermarket performance upgrades. We beat dealer pricing on all factory parts and ship worldwide. Whatever your needs may be we can certainly help!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The big problem is Maserati has been slow to bring the aftermarket stuff to market. The No. 1 item many of us are clamoring for is OEM rubberized winter matts. Its an SUV, so the Levante should clearly have something to protect from mud etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
mrpa1999

Nice to see you in here (you may or may not remember me from the Ghibli Forum). I'm interested in a complete plug and play to add paddle shifters to the Levante.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hoping to install ski racks on my SQ4. Is that a good idea? If so, I would love a quote for the parts please and I will meanwhile have to find someone who can install those racks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bet you can't find me a trailer hitch.

Some of you guys may already be familiar with who I am as I am the Admin / Vendor (DG EUROSPEED) on Ghibli Forum and Maseratilife.

If anyone has a need for Genuine factory parts & accessories, as well as many aftermarket performance upgrades. We beat dealer pricing on all factory parts and ship worldwide. Whatever your needs may be we can certainly help!
Bet you can't get me a trailer hitch....If you can, PM me...

·
Registered
6 Posts

I would like to get part #'s and prices for 2017 Levante Tow Hitch and wire harness.
Lance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re Levante SUV
Is it possible to buy just the 2 inch square "receiver" that fits in place of the trailer hitch with 2" ball that is supplied at purchase?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts