Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

So I'm currently on the search for a Luxury SUV but am having difficulty in weeding through reviews and articles online. Most of what I've seen so far has ranked the Levante pretty low on list, but I wanted to see what everyday drivers have to say about this truck. I've seen quite a few of them around town and I love what I see and hear.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have you driven one? What are you looking for in your luxury SUV.?

You can read articles and reviews that give the levante Five starts and then find the same amount of articles that give it lower ratings

The overall general consensus on this forum is its great. That is also my opinion because it fits what I was looking for...

Maybe start narrowing down your likes/dislikes and what you want out of a luxury SUV to help get started...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've owned my Levante S since October, 2016 and could not be happier with it (even after suffering all the updates/recalls/windshield stress crack!) I needed the room of an SUV but wanted the performance and handling of a sports car. The Levante has fulfilled both these requirements. BTW, I did test drive the Porsche Macon, Cayenne and Jaguar F Pace...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you driven one? What are you looking for in your luxury SUV.?

You can read articles and reviews that give the levante Five starts and then find the same amount of articles that give it lower ratings

The overall general consensus on this forum is its great. That is also my opinion because it fits what I was looking for...

Maybe start narrowing down your likes/dislikes and what you want out of a luxury SUV to help get started...
I think in general I'm looking for the space/utility of an SUV but with the performance offerings of something more sporty. I'm glad to see that you guys have been happy with the truck so far and hopefully in the next little while I'll get the opportunity to test drive. I've never owned a Maserati before, so that's perhaps the biggest barrier to entry for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey everyone,

So I'm currently on the search for a Luxury SUV but am having difficulty in weeding through reviews and articles online. Most of what I've seen so far has ranked the Levante pretty low on list, but I wanted to see what everyday drivers have to say about this truck. I've seen quite a few of them around town and I love what I see and hear.
I just came out of research ****, and can safely say that this car after 4 weeks ownership is awesome, and I am totally happy with it. I owned two F-Paces, first a buy back, and the second a "throw back, i.e. trade", and walked from their F-Pace design. (I stress F-Pace, as I still own an F-Type R, and love it). I researched every vehicle that fit my parameters of what I wanted. Reliability, look, ride, etc., and when I narrowed it down, the Levante was the vehicle for me. I outpaced my love for the f-Pace materially. The F-Pace is a beautiful car without question, but jaguar has "HUGE" problems with this and the sister Landrover design, starting with the ICTP (Infotainment) issues and a list too long to bore all on this forum with. They say it is a beautiful car from 20' away, but enter that zone and the problems start to show quickly.

Narrow down what you want in a vehicle, zone in on the forums (sometimes forums are off base also BTW), go to your favorite researchers, and when you come to a "hypothetical semi-fact based' direction of your top 3, go with the greatest researcher of all time...."your own self and test drive for a while". Get the feel, the smell, the emotion, then that either rules out the vehicle or gives you greater emotion to want it. Then come back to that cars forums, articles etc., and you will find a common theme on them. I found the one on the window stress crack for example, and knew what I was getting into, trusting that the engineers will have this fixed. Know what you want, are getting into, then trust your instincts and buy. ****, it took me 4 months to decide, and that is quick for this guy!! Cars are my friends :nerd:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts