Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea yeaaa, check this abortion out....

180 bhp, variable exhaust baffles and automated flappy paddle manual. Pontevecchio Bordeaux paint with a gray top, sand-beige leather, black interior and Neptune Rims stolen straight from the Maserati GT round out the apperance. Big Brembos slow you down... 499 to be made ever...

·
Registered
377 Posts
If they're going to call it a maserati they should at least do something different, much different than this. How about a different front fascia and rear end?

this is no different than what Scion/Toyota/Subaru are doing with the FRS/86/BRZ

·
Registered
77 Posts
So this is a one off then? Maserati isn't actually going to be making these? If it sis a one-off they could have put a bit more effort into making it original and not just a Fiat 500 with different paint and badges.

·
Registered
57 Posts
While the model itself is kinda a big mistake, the rims on it are super nice. I would put that on some other vehicle. The wheel also looks nice to drive with. This is one of a kind right? I hope that no more get made.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they didnt do anything to the FIAT 500 LOL...

I kinda like McLarens smart car, sleek and slippery, but does it turbo?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was referring to what Maserati 500.
A Maserati Smart would be cool, Better overall design.
yea Maserati still didnt do anything to it. Its a FIAT/Abarath project that uses Maserati styling cues. They do it all the time...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Fiat is giving Jeep a platform to work on that falls under the new Cherokee segment. Could it be possible we see this from Maserati? A maserati crossover?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts