Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from the Kubang when it debuted at Frankfurt in 2011.

I'm confident the Levante is going to have an Interior layout similar to Ghibli...

just add in adjustable height controls and off road settings and Levante is good to go.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is with the shield like plate over top of the screen in the Kubang concept?

The interior will likely be the same as in the Ghibli with a few minor changes just to differentiate the Levante from its cousins.

I'm also curious what the material is that they used on the dash in the Kubang concept. Is it leather or wood?

The vents in the Kubang concept look cool too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What is with the shield like plate over top of the screen in the Kubang concept?

The interior will likely be the same as in the Ghibli with a few minor changes just to differentiate the Levante from its cousins.

I'm also curious what the material is that they used on the dash in the Kubang concept. Is it leather or wood?

The vents in the Kubang concept look cool too.
maybe a cover for the infotainment screen? it looks a bit out of place and it's possible it was an incomplete area and they just covered it with that. How would it move away to expose the screen and still look good?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that shield is just to put something there. The Kubang was terribly incomplete when they debuted the concept. Its possible there isn't even an engine under its hood. If you look at the center stack the vents don't even open...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.