Maserati Levante Forum banner

Maserati Levante order guide

11K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Rafiq Keshwani 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a PDF of the ordering guide?

#3 ·
I don't think there will be an ordering guide anytime soon. You need to consider that the car is not really out yet.

They have developed it and will likely continue to test the car for some time before they announce it as "order now"

Then we can start seeing order guides.

#8 ·
I placed a down payment on the Levante a few weeks ago so you could likely do this at your local / regional dealer if you ask. There is no order / specific option information yet available. The down payment only provides you a spot in line to order and guarantees you that ability without having to wait for a second production run. According to the dealers in my area and there are three... they do not expect this vehicle to be available to finalize and place an order til around October at the earliest. Supposedly, production and first deliveries will be sometime in winter / early spring 2015. Hope this helps.

#11 ·
Exactly.

We have a extended way to go.
Strength as well wait for the manufacture model then ask around this order manual, at that time it will far more to be expected to be floating around somewhere,
The down payment only delivers you a spot in stroke to order and assurances you that ability lacking having to wait for a second production run. According to the dealers in my area and there are three... they do not expect this vehicle to be available to finalize and place an order tile around October at the earliest. Supposedly, production and first distributions will be sometime in winter / early spring 2015. Hope this helps.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.