Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the pictures of the Maserati Levante that are currently around the internet. I really like the front of the vehicle. The profile view isn't quite as exciting. Check it out and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Levante and the Cayenne do look alike, but this is mostly because they are both in the same segment. I think that the Levante looks better though. The grille and the back end, and the headlights all look better to me. Especially the headlights. And just some of the details, like the seams between body pieces, look nicer too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Levante and the Cayenne do look alike, but this is mostly because they are both in the same segment. I think that the Levante looks better though. The grille and the back end, and the headlights all look better to me. Especially the headlights. And just some of the details, like the seams between body pieces, look nicer too.
Being in the same segment, which is a small segment, it's hard for them to not look alike in some ways. What I like about the Levante is that it has more of a coupe-like roof going towards the rear unlike the Cayenne.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.