Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the pictures of the Maserati Levante that are currently around the internet. I really like the front of the vehicle. The profile view isn't quite as exciting. Check it out and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It is aiming right for the Porsche Cayenne, hey? It really looks like almost exacctly the same vehicle, just made by Maserati instead. Take a look for yourself.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Although it looks along the lines of a Cayenne, it still has a design that keeps it consistent with the design of other new Maserati's, the Ghibli as one of them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Levante and the Cayenne do look alike, but this is mostly because they are both in the same segment. I think that the Levante looks better though. The grille and the back end, and the headlights all look better to me. Especially the headlights. And just some of the details, like the seams between body pieces, look nicer too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Levante and the Cayenne do look alike, but this is mostly because they are both in the same segment. I think that the Levante looks better though. The grille and the back end, and the headlights all look better to me. Especially the headlights. And just some of the details, like the seams between body pieces, look nicer too.
Being in the same segment, which is a small segment, it's hard for them to not look alike in some ways. What I like about the Levante is that it has more of a coupe-like roof going towards the rear unlike the Cayenne.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I dont know.. Personally I don't see the Levante looking like the Cayenne.

maybe the overall shape.

But the details are all different. The Porsche is so ROUND

·
Registered
377 Posts
I dont know.. Personally I don't see the Levante looking like the Cayenne.

maybe the overall shape.

But the details are all different. The Porsche is so ROUND
I guess the look we're trying to get at here is the "sporty german SUV look"
there's a lot of specific things that sets both designs apart.

·
Registered
377 Posts
yea the shape is the same.. but so is anything in this segment

but the details of the car are very unique on the Levante.
yeah, they are also the type of vehicles that have much more going on inside of them and under the hood, those are what will sell me more than the exterior, exterior will still matter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts