Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bentley is creating an SUV that is currently slated to go on sale in 2016. Despite it being priced significantly higher than the Maserati Levante will be, the super-luxury SUV will still be a competitor for the Levante.

The Bentley SUV is rumored to be named the Falcon. It should be offered with a third row of seating, though not at first. It was also confirmed that the Falcon will come with the W-12 engine, contrary to some reports that it is being phased out. There will likely be a hybrid offering too.

Plenty for Maserati to compete with.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Can't wait for them to come to market with it. But being Bentley, it's more than likely going to be a model that is more expensive than the Levante, maybe by an amount that puts it out of a price range potential Levante buyers are comfortable with.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's getting up their in price and I think they'll have a tough time pulling people away from long standing successful SUV's like the Range Rover Autobiography. Another thing is Range Rover might be kicking it up a notch with their Range Rover in response to the growth in rivals. If i was in the market for one of them, i'd hold out to see what happens.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's the thing.. a lot of segments are really heating up right now. It's a very intense build up with innovations coming from every manufacturer. I would definitely sit back for a little and see what the outcome looks like. A lot is going to be happening between now and 2020 which really isn't that far away when you think about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts