Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bentley is creating an SUV that is currently slated to go on sale in 2016. Despite it being priced significantly higher than the Maserati Levante will be, the super-luxury SUV will still be a competitor for the Levante.

The Bentley SUV is rumored to be named the Falcon. It should be offered with a third row of seating, though not at first. It was also confirmed that the Falcon will come with the W-12 engine, contrary to some reports that it is being phased out. There will likely be a hybrid offering too.

Plenty for Maserati to compete with.

Bentley SUV: Third Row, Plug-In Hybrid, W-12 Engine Part Of Plan

·
Registered
377 Posts
Do you think this will compete with the Lamborghini SUV or will they be too far off from eachother like comparing an Escalade to a Cayenne?

·
Registered
89 Posts
if its going to have three rows and a W12 its DEFINITELY not competing with Levante. Thats going to be an escalade sized bentley with a lamborghini price tag...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think that the Bentley SUV will compete with the Urus. The two are very different as far as styling goes though. I think people will be drawn to one or the other. It is pretty easy to decide which you are more excited about just from a design perspective.

I just wonder how much these uber expensive SUVs are going to compete with the more down market Levante. Are they really competitors even though there is going to eb a pretty big difference in price?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm honestly not expecting much from the Bentley SUV

And if its really called the Falcon.. Wow. Good one Bentley.

Its going to be hard to implement the Bentley design language into a SUV body.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm expecting a lot from the bentley SUV.
How I see it, i'm imagining a Bentley Mulsanne and Bentley GT merged together on an SUV platform with some new things to the brand debuting in that SUV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts