Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bentley is creating an SUV that is currently slated to go on sale in 2016. Despite it being priced significantly higher than the Maserati Levante will be, the super-luxury SUV will still be a competitor for the Levante.

The Bentley SUV is rumored to be named the Falcon. It should be offered with a third row of seating, though not at first. It was also confirmed that the Falcon will come with the W-12 engine, contrary to some reports that it is being phased out. There will likely be a hybrid offering too.

Plenty for Maserati to compete with.

Bentley SUV: Third Row, Plug-In Hybrid, W-12 Engine Part Of Plan

· Registered
77 Posts
I think that the Bentley SUV will compete with the Urus. The two are very different as far as styling goes though. I think people will be drawn to one or the other. It is pretty easy to decide which you are more excited about just from a design perspective.

I just wonder how much these uber expensive SUVs are going to compete with the more down market Levante. Are they really competitors even though there is going to eb a pretty big difference in price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.