Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just over one week into owning a Levante S (luxury package). Loving the car in so many ways, but noticing a few glitches that I wanted to discuss with other Levante members.
Looking forward to hearing your expreriences.
Aaron

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! I have mine on order, can't wait for it to arrive, its sitting in italy or somewhere waiting on a ship to take it to the US! Post some pics if you can! Love to see the color combos

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just over one week into owning a Levante S (luxury package). Loving the car in so many ways, but noticing a few glitches that I wanted to discuss with other Levante members.
Aaron
Hey Aaronpaddle, Verde Ossido S here, what are your issues? If it's the **** shifter, join the club.... Otherwise, it is a rocket ship.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats.

What other SUV's were you looking at before deciding to purchase? So many to choose from these days unless from the start you already had in mind Maserati. Always interested in hearing where everyone started.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Aaron
And those glitches are?
:surprise:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts