Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all

Picked up my Levante D on Tuesday this week. Very nice early Christmas present. Also own a Gransport, Gransport Spyder and Ghibli GT. Im a bit of a Maserati devotee. Have to say the Levante is an awesome thing, really pleased with it so far. Luxurious, refined and with much better ride composure than the Ghibli I had previously. Here's a few collection photos

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi there all

Picked up my Levante D on Tuesday this week. Very nice early Christmas present. Also own a Gransport, Gransport Spyder and Ghibli GT. Im a bit of a Maserati devotee. Have to say the Levante is an awesome thing, really pleased with it so far. Luxurious, refined and with much better ride composure than the Ghibli I had previously. Here's a few collection photos
Beautiful color. Not a full red, more restrained. I had a diesel Cayenne and loved it. And while the U.K. Might be "limited" to the D, I'm sure we will all be jealous of your fuel mileage!

And thanks for including yourself, we should all show our lucky (not hurting too bad financially!) faces....

·
Registered
156 Posts
That is such a classy and luxurious color combo. Phenomenal !

I must know the color combos of you're other vehicles in the Maserati Collection !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your kind comments. To be honest I was a little nervours about ordering this combination rather than something a little safer. Even my dealer was a little unsure. Wheni it arrived i got a one word message from them .......WOW Now I am very glad I did. I like it a lot.

My Ghibli GT is Blue Nettuno with Pelle Rosso
My GS Spyder is Blue Anniversaire with Blu Scurro
My GS is Grgio Touring with Nero

So I'm blessed to have a really good range of colours represented in cars. Here's the Ghibli GT and GS Spyder

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome, and wow, what gorgeous vehicles. That red on the Levante is definitely stunning. Fantastic collection there!

·
Registered
156 Posts
You definitely have some great taste. Thanks for sharing that magnificent collection ! The paint on them looks so immaculate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts