Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just made the 8+ hour drive from Montreal to Atlantic City and experienced numerous lock-ups of the MTC. The lock-up shut down all functions of the MTC, including clock, climate control, navigation, phone, voice control, etc....The screen was still the appropriate buttons, etc. but was totally inoperable. The only way to reboot it was to shut down engine and wait (or open door) until ACC power shut off. Then all would be fine for approx. 45 minutes until it happened again. Sirius XM radio DID keep playing, but the track display would not update. I'm not sure that this is related to he MTC temperature issue, as temps ranged from 10-30 F.
Anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping this will be fixed with the update for the low temp issue.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine did it as well when I picked it up from dealership. He ended up disconnecting the battery in the trunk and it fixed it but has temporarily frozen one other time. Hopefully the update will fix it

·
Registered
118 Posts
When my S was in the shop to fix the issue related to the big recall, I asked about this and they said the software fix was being installed for this issue as well. They were well aware of it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts