Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
A recent death of my 210 lb. English Mastiff had me wanting to downsize from the wife’s Lincoln Navigator L.
The Levante S checked all the boxes for us as it had enough pep, enough rear sear legroom for my tall son, and it handles wonderfully for an suv. (That Lincoln was painful for me to drive)
On to my reason for posting: I bought this 2017 Levante S with a Zegna interior package. I bought the car as a CPO direct from a Maserati dealership. It was a one owner lease situation.
The question is that on the rear drivers side tailgate (above the bumper), I have a GTS badge. This is NOT a GTS car though. At least it is not the current GTS with the hotter engine,

Did some clown upbadge my car to try and be something he wasn’t? Or, was there a 2017 gts package/badging that was appropriate for this car?

I want to remove the badge if it doesn’t belong. I’d rather people assume the car is a base model than pretend it is something that it is not.

Thank you,
Mike in north Jersey

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. I was super uncomfortable with a few items on the car and I went to give it back on Monday. I now own a 2018 Levante S (with no issues and appropriate badging). The dealership was great about everything. I’m very happy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts