Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Thinking about leasing a Levante S Gransport.
Does anyone have actual knowledge of the Rear A/C option? Does it include vents in the B pillars? Is it controllable from the front touchscreen?
Does anyone have pictures of their vehicle with the rear A/C option that you can email to me to show rear A/C?
Dealer is not much help on this.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What you mean is this:

FOUR-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL

"Increase the comfort of the rear seat passengers with the enhanced performance and control of 4-zone climate control.
Additional controls allow temperatures to be adjusted separately and air distribution with air outlets on the floor and pillars to increase flow from a dedicated rear A/C unit with both manual and automatic modes."

Also, you can control the air from the front screen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that information. Where did you find it?
After pressuring the local dealer he came back to me with more information B-U-T, he now contradicts what you had in your post.
The dealer states that the 4 Zone climate CANNOT be controlled from the front screen. ONLY the rear passengers can control the temp and fan speed from the rear

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for that information. Where did you find it?
After pressuring the local dealer he came back to me with more information B-U-T, he now contradicts what you had in your post.
The dealer states that the 4 Zone climate CANNOT be controlled from the front screen. ONLY the rear passengers can control the temp and fan speed from the rear
Both the Levante & Quattroporte use the same 4 zone climate so I took a look at a QP here and notice the vents on the pillars and also saw that the screen controls the rear as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.