Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Thinking about leasing a Levante S Gransport.
Does anyone have actual knowledge of the Rear A/C option? Does it include vents in the B pillars? Is it controllable from the front touchscreen?
Does anyone have pictures of their vehicle with the rear A/C option that you can email to me to show rear A/C?
Dealer is not much help on this.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I only know two vents will be integrated into the back of the center console, but no idea if there's going to be any on the B pillars.
Sorry I couldn't help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actual Vehicle?

I thought someone out there might actually own a vehicle with the optional rear A/C. Hoping some one reads this with that vehicle.

·
Registered
29 Posts
What you mean is this:

FOUR-ZONE AUTOMATIC CLIMATE CONTROL

"Increase the comfort of the rear seat passengers with the enhanced performance and control of 4-zone climate control.
Additional controls allow temperatures to be adjusted separately and air distribution with air outlets on the floor and pillars to increase flow from a dedicated rear A/C unit with both manual and automatic modes."

Also, you can control the air from the front screen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that information. Where did you find it?
After pressuring the local dealer he came back to me with more information B-U-T, he now contradicts what you had in your post.
The dealer states that the 4 Zone climate CANNOT be controlled from the front screen. ONLY the rear passengers can control the temp and fan speed from the rear

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for that information. Where did you find it?
After pressuring the local dealer he came back to me with more information B-U-T, he now contradicts what you had in your post.
The dealer states that the 4 Zone climate CANNOT be controlled from the front screen. ONLY the rear passengers can control the temp and fan speed from the rear
Both the Levante & Quattroporte use the same 4 zone climate so I took a look at a QP here and notice the vents on the pillars and also saw that the screen controls the rear as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the option and yes you can control the rear climate from the front screen. You can't control
rear passenger and driver sides independently but can set temperature, fan speed or sync to front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts