Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know when all of the journalists will convene to judge the Levante? When can we expect the reviews?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I don't think that the Maserati Levante will be seen in production form until later 2014 or early 2015. i am pretty sure that the model is not supposed to go on sale until late 2015 or 2016. Does that sound right to everyone?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im surprised they haven't mentioned anything yet. This is a big deal, first time they're going to sell an SUV. Should be only a matter of time till they catch on. Maybe they're waiting for the production model to drop

·
Registered
57 Posts
Do you think that it had anything to do with the deal that Fiat just struck with Chrysler? Maybe Fiat was waiting to get access to cash or something.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I don't think that the Maserati Levante will be seen in production form until later 2014 or early 2015. i am pretty sure that the model is not supposed to go on sale until late 2015 or 2016. Does that sound right to everyone?
This is what I've been hearing as well

Personally I'm not entirely sure why Maserati is waiting so long since the Levante concept looks production ready

I would like to see a representative explain why there is the long wait.

The segment is getting competitive quickly and if Maserati wants a piece of the pie they need to hurry up.

I understand alot of their efforts have been towards the new Ghibli but now that is is out they can direct some of their attention to the Levante.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Being a 2015/2016 model it's likely we'll see it make it's debut at the 2015 detroit auto show or some major automotive event in the future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts