Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone picked up their Levante yet? My local dealer finally has them on the lot for sale so I imagine some of you have gotten your vehicle by now?

·
Registered
377 Posts
haven't seen any reports as yet but hopefully something shows up, some owners might even have their Levante sitting in some detailers shop getting paint protection and all, and that stuff takes time.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one has taken delivery of their SUV yet?

Local dealers have a few on lot as of today so they should start hitting the streets soon.

If their is anyone local to PA / NJ who has completed the purchase and has the vehicle at home, send me a PM if you would be so kind. We will be looking for 1 or more people who are interested in doing some aesthetic and performance upgrades.

We already have a few complete and are working on a bunch more.

Embroidered Trident floor mats are now ready, along with BMC air filters, Carbon Fiber skid plate and Carbon Fiber mirror covers should be done within 2 weeks estimated. More to come over the next few weeks / months.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Haven't seen any mentions of anyone yet. Which is odd. What other type of aesthetic parts do you guys have planned anyhow ?

·
Registered
377 Posts
just have to be patient at this point since it's usually the calm before the storm and this being one of the main places for owners to come, we just might be the first to hear about it, i'll try to keep updates going on my end.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, unfortunately it's not easy to post from an iPad, if you know a trick let me know I have lots of pics. Otherwise I need to wait until I am in my office.

BTW, she rides so smooth, and the S has some serious power. I also like the Apple CarPlay, although I am tempted to get an android device just to be able to use google maps. My only big mistake was not upgrading the sound system. And I can't wait to get out of the NYC zone so I can really open her up. Otherwise,could not be more thrilled with the Levante. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haven't seen any mentions of anyone yet. Which is odd. What other type of aesthetic parts do you guys have planned anyhow ?
We have many upgrades coming for the Levante, Carbon Fiber mirror covers, rear diffuser, Carbon Fiber front skid plate, Carbon fiber door handles. We have the BMC filters stocked and ready to fly now along with high quality embroidered floor mats. Working on downpipes for the exhaust, ECU tune, and a few more.

We also offer 100% of the factory Maserati parts, we carry parts for all Maserati and Ferrari vehicles. We beat dealer pricing on ALL parts and offer free shipping on 99% of the parts.

Here is a link to Ghibliforum with photos of our mats.

Maserati Custom Floor Mats - Maserati Ghibli Forum

Sometimes the images dont load properly, if that happens just send me an email and I can email you the photos. We make the mats for all car brands, make and models. Embroidery is precise and 100% accurate.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice matts, but since it's an off-road I am hoping that ridged hard core rubber matts are in the cards. I had a great OEM set for my Cayenne diesel. I really hope that Maserati comes out with those. Again, it's an SUV.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a Levante two months ago from Ray Catena Maserati. I'm being charged straight MSRP. Just wondering if the common trend for Levante's to be priced at below, above or at MSRP. Just curious. Thanks...

·
Registered
118 Posts
I paid on the nose MSRP, dealer threw in some key chains. Btw, is there a way to post pictures from an iphone or iPad? I don't use a computer except at work...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am planning to Buy Levante with Sports Package, the MSRP is coming to around $78K. Are the dealers expecting full MSRP price or they expecting a premium on the MSRP?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well this is picking up beautifully ! Not too sure about iPads or iPhones without being at the computer unfortuantely :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
The dealer MSRP and build tool price doesn't match (even after adding the prep and destination charge of about $1300). I got these specs on a car - Grigio Marietta. with Sport Package Lite (includes: 20 Inch Wheels with All Season Tires, Red Brake Calipers, Shift Paddles, Sport Foot Pedals, Park Sensors, Blind Spot Warning, Remote Start, Panorama Roof)

Harmon Kardon Premium Sound

Cuoio Leather and Open Pore Radica Wood Trim

Dealer MSRP is $82,725

Based on Maserati web site Build tool and Prep and Destination charges, it should be around $79K

1 - 20 of 46 Posts