Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haven't personally installed one, but I've seen a nice one installed on a Beemer from OneEighty.
After googling around, I went with the "screw it, I am not going to mount an ugly front plate, I will pay the ticket if they ever catch me" option. I did buy a mount that allows me to screw a plate into the tow hook mount on the front.

One possible line –– which has apparently worked in the past –- could be: "Oh, officer, I forgot to remount my plate after I washed her; let me put her on right now..." Not that I am suggesting that....

·
Registered
156 Posts
The Tow Hook mount should be good enough no? I used to keep my plate on my dashboard and every time I got pulled over, I would tell them that my dealership was waiting for my plate relocation kit because we don't want to drill into the bumper. That worked all of 4 times and then they gave me a printed warning slip and told me next time it would be a ticket..

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would not bother running a front plate looks ugly.
My thoughts as well. I won't run a front plate on mine when it arrives either. I am curious as to the various plate holder alternatives that will arrive, but most likely will just forgo the front plate completely. It won't be my primary vehicle, so that helps a bit. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts