Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked car up in Atlanta....Dealer couldn't have been nicer and easy to deal with....Traded 2014 Cayenne diesel....Ordered the car 3 months ago.....Drove it back to Louisiana the next day....NO Problems so far.

The Stereo with the harmon kardon 14 speakers is GREAT!!....we did turn up Base and treble on equalizer and it sounds as good as the Bose in the porsche.....Source of your music makes a difference....Iphone iTunes sound the best....fm is ok and Sirus is Good, depending on their source and quality ......I'm no audiophile, but it certainly Cranks out good tunes and sounds as good as the Ferrari ....no complaints.

The Ride is awesome....I did notice it went into another "Aero Mode" at 110.... Not all the Sirus channels are remembering our settings, but they are getting better...weird....

We love the Glossy erable wood option.....We have about 800 miles on it with no complaints so far....we are driving it to the Palm Beach boat show...that should be a good test

I did Add a "Maserati" logo under the side grills...I got it on eBay......I think it needed that...haha..... Here are a few pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think I'm actually digging the Maserati logo underneath the fender vent grill things. But congrats and glad you're liking it so far. Do you feel it's lacking anything?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, with the logo there, People don't have to get me to roll down my window and ask, "who makes that?"....now, at a red light, they can just see....lol.......It really looks like it belongs there.....

Car is not lacking anything really....My wife, who was not a sport exhaust Type, is always in sport mode....and, she likes to accelerate hard to really hear the different exhaust notes when it shifts.....she loves that.....When I take her in the Ferrari, she never really comments on the sound....But in "HER" car, she is digging it.....haha.....Its not exactly as loud as the Ferrari, but it sounds pretty dang good...better than any other SUV out there for sure....Lol.

Reactions: mavante

·
Registered
156 Posts
She's a keeper!

But that's real good to hear. Sometimes to be honest, I love the "what is that" comment, or the "who makes it" comment. Sometimes I like to get creative and just spew out random names haha! Not to be mean or anything but just to have some good ol' fashioned fun

·
Registered
377 Posts
now just imagine if there was an exhaust maker that came out with a system to give the Levante more of an exotic sound.
although that would be expensive, what better than having an SUV made from a Ferrari partner sounding like a Ferrari ;)
don't think Ferrari has plans to build an SUV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts