Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still searching for that lone, elusive owner who has unlocked the secret to dimming the dashboard/screen lights for night driving......

·
Registered
115 Posts
Still searching for that lone, elusive owner who has unlocked the secret to dimming the dashboard/screen lights for night driving......

I actually got mine to dim from it's insane brightness, but I'll have to go back and walk through the steps. I also think my dealer updated something because my NAV would never go into night mode (black maps etc) and would always be in the gray map display until recently.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks - If you can remember those steps, I await your post. Had every re-boot available up thru last month, so.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, thanks - solved

Steering wheel manual adjust -and does, indeed, remain until manually changed. "Ambient' lighting would really be terrific on this car as w/our A8 color wheel adjustment and other new cars with a mellow mood light package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.