Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice how the leading edge of the hood & height at driving speed makes it unusually
vulnerable to road debris/rock chips? The metal also appears to be quite thin as I have TWO depressions & paint chips from very small rocks (my highway speed was @ 70). Never needed clearbra on my cars before, but on my way next week.

·
Registered
377 Posts
You might want to also consider wrapping the side mirrors since that gets some of the rocks flying up against it. Seen people do this and even go as far as wrapping the front 1/4 of the roof just in case. Better safe than sorry especially on that roof.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You might want to also consider wrapping the side mirrors since that gets some of the rocks flying up against it. Seen people do this and even go as far as wrapping the front 1/4 of the roof just in case. Better safe than sorry especially on that roof.
Agreed, I have the whole front of the vehicle wrapped up to the sunroof, and the doors including my mirrors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i agree.. i think the levante does not have proper multi layer paint protection..

deep scratch passenger door . was minor incident went through the metal.. i was surprised
same incident happen to my porsche but end up small scratch didn't go through the metal .. was able to buff it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts