Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not yet received my Levante (shipped Jan 4th - can't wait), but I was curious if there was anyway to display real time traffic in the Nav system like on my BMW? Its not super accurate but it is nice.
I know I can get this with Android Auto (if I can get this to work again in my car once its here) but I was curious if the native navigation system displays traffic.
Also, anyone tried or thought about upgrading the speakers/audio system yet? Test drove a car with the HK system and it was underwhelming, no low end...
Thoughts on these?
JB

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have not yet received my Levante (shipped Jan 4th - can't wait), but I was curious if there was anyway to display real time traffic in the Nav system like on my BMW? Its not super accurate but it is nice.
I know I can get this with Android Auto (if I can get this to work again in my car once its here) but I was curious if the native navigation system displays traffic.
Also, anyone tried or thought about upgrading the speakers/audio system yet? Test drove a car with the HK system and it was underwhelming, no low end...
Thoughts on these?
JB
I was surprised to see there is some limited traffic on the Maserati Nav -- but I generally use Carplay and Apple Maps, which. Is actually pretty good

·
Registered
156 Posts
The HK system lacking is definitely a common comment across the boards. Unsure of the integrated nav having traffic stream though. I would just utilize Android Auto if you can, nothing better than Google maps in my opinion

·
Registered
6 Posts
My Levante uses Garmin for Navigation and traffic does show up.
It is not too bad, comparing with Google Maps through Android Auto.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Traffic is the main thing that's a necessity with GPS now. I guess once it has that, it makes it perfectly sufficient.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The one thing I haven't noticed is these systems being interactive enough to pick up on notifications. If that can be done while we're driving then that will go a long way. Having traffic input from a number of sources will position you better than 90% of drivers out there.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The MTC+ does come with Sirius Travel Link services (in the US it's a four year "trial" then you have to subscribe) which provide traffic conditions etc through Sirius services.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts