Maserati Levante Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Levante interior seems to be missing something, to me. I feel like the Levante's interior could have come from any high-end Japanese luxury SUV.

You couldn't say that about Maserati interiors from 15 years ago...

Levante:

Lexus LX:

Dare I say that long strip of wood demonstrates a more grand eye to design than Maserati? There is something uninspired about the Levante's interior, and I'm trying to put my finger on it. I'm not bowled over.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think that the area where the screen and vents are right in the middle could use some work. It's pretty uninspired at the moment. Given that you have the option of many different combinations of materials, I think that the interior is fine though. Not going to win awards, but its not a disappointment either.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
the levante is pretty much the same as the ghibli. it is a very basic straight forward interior. not a whole lot of options or high end perks that you would find on a BMW or MB. if you are looking for gadgets and high tech stuff, levante isnt it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know about it being the same as the Ghibli. We had a deposit on one for a while and we filled out our build sheet yesterday. It has a lot more "options or high end perks" than my 2014 QP GTS. Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, surround view camera, blind spot alert, power trunk, Apple CarPlay, plus it has all the other stuff I have in the QP GTS ... aside from the V8 and Bowers & Wilkens stereo. My wife can't wait for it to get here.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I don't know about it being the same as the Ghibli. We had a deposit on one for a while and we filled out our build sheet yesterday. It has a lot more "options or high end perks" than my 2014 QP GTS. Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, surround view camera, blind spot alert, power trunk, Apple CarPlay, plus it has all the other stuff I have in the QP GTS ... aside from the V8 and Bowers & Wilkens stereo. My wife can't wait for it to get here.
the 2016 ghibli and QP have these features now.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
all 2016 models have these features now. the ghibli and levante are built off the same platform, both vehicles have very similar builds. do you still have the GTS or did you trade it in against the levante?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, we still have the GTS. It's incredible! I love it! We're adding the Levante, saying goodbye to the BMW X5 when the Levante gets here this fall. What options or gadgets do you feel the Levante is missing versus the BMW and MB?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I finally spent some time with the Levante last night. Overall it's a nice vehicle and I left with a better impression vs the one I had before I arrived. While many of the Ghibli features are present, the Levante certainly does have a few unique characteristics of its own.

What I enjoyed seeing the most is the electronic suspension / coilover system that is built in to the vehicle. You can essentially raise the vehicle a good 6-7" above the tire, or on the flipside drop in down to about 2" above the tire. There is also a mode that drops its down to about 1" however it's for easy entry only, once the car moves, it will rise back up to its lowest setting.

I will post up some photos and videos later, where you can see the car rise and drop with a few pushes of a button. Exhaust note is same as Ghibli, pickup and acceleration is about the same as well, 345hp & 424hp for the S model. I would compare the pickup to the QP SQ4.

You wont need any lowering springs for the Levante!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts