Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the UK configurator went live, the first of many world markets to get the Levante. Although there are typically changes from market to market, often times color options remain the same, so if you from the UK, USA, China, Dubai, where ever.. this thread will still apply to you.

So, out of the following colors available on the Levante for 2016, which one are you planning to order?

2016 Maserati Levante Colors:
  • Rame
  • Verde Ossido
  • Rosso Rubino
  • Nero
  • Bianco
  • Nero Ribelle
  • Grigrio Maratea
  • Grigrio
  • Grigrio Metallo
  • Champagne
  • Blue Passione
  • Blu Emozione

Rame

Verde Ossido

Rosso Rubino

Nero

Bianco

Nero Ribelle

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
The bianco Alpi is probably what I'll be going for. Hopefully they'll be a black rim option to go along with it as well.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered Bianco Alpi. It will be her car and she likes white. She has a white Quattroporte now.
I noticed these days that a lot of people are blacking out their chrome trim, are you planning to do that on your wife's Levante or are you keeping it all stock?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm not too sure how black trim would look on the Levante. It might be a bit too much.. The chrome kind of blends with the white so you don't really notice it

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All depends on color. On a black levante, black trim would look good, it just can't be matte. But on a white Levante, matte black trim will look perfect.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not too sure if you can just pick it up from the factory... I doubt it to be honest but they may make exceptions ?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in Switzerland and am interested in factory pick up, is that possible?
It varies from car maker to car maker, even your dealership since it all depends on what you're able to find out from them. Then of course you can always speak to Maserati directly.

Keep us posted on what the outcome of this inquiry is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts