Maserati Levante Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a source for rubber floor mats?
Thanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I was talking to a parts guy at Maserati Manhattan on Friday and he said everyone is bitching they are unavailable (OEM). He said he would reach out and push. There are some on eBay by ToughPRO. I may have to buy a set of those until OEM are available. It's a pain, they should be available - it's an off-road vehicle !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a set on Amazon for $100...They are pictured in what appears to be a new Levante...I guess I'll give ithem a try until OEM's are available..

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought the set from Tough pro...they look nice...although I'm still waiting on the car.....Lol. March delivery.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought the set from Tough pro...they look nice...although I'm still waiting on the car.....Lol. March delivery.
I think I will do the same -- when it finally exits the shop, sometime next week, after they fix the infamous "drive to neutral bug" that is effecting these beauties...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hopefully it fits as snug as we're expecting.

Might be worth contacting weather tech to see if they have anything in the cue for our Levante's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just left them a message. they have nothing customer yet as far as I can tell. We should all put a request in there fro their laser cut mats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased the ToughPRO from Amazon. They fit perfectly. The rear seat is a single piece matt that goes up and over the hump. Not pretty, but functional and only $99. Hopefully WeatherTech will come out with their laser cut model soon.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I purchased the ToughPRO from Amazon. They fit perfectly. The rear seat is a single piece matt that goes up and over the hump. Not pretty, but functional and only $99. Hopefully WeatherTech will come out with their laser cut model soon.
Yeah, I bought a set too. Good on rainy days likE today, but frankly very rough, spit and tissues. Hoping for OEM

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gonna plus one to this, as I have the rubber mats in my Rovers and they're life savers. Would love to nab a pair for the Levante that are quality, and fit well.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts