Maserati Levante Forum banner

Women Driving QP Sales...

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  mavante 
#1 ·
...In China at least.

Automotive News provides the figures, 40% of Quattroporte buyers in China are young female executives, while In Europe and the US, Women account for 5% of all sales...

Average age of a Chinese Maserati buyer is 37 years old vs the rest of the world at 55 years old.

Does that mean Levante will be key with Chinese teenage girls?

http://europe.autonews.com/article/...d-by-young-female-executives-in#axzz2l0MggGUh

#2 ·
Interesting stats to analyze here. I am thinking about gender roles in North America vs. China, as well as the perceived gender of the Quattroporte. I am also wondering what vehicle well-to-do women are buying in North America, if not the Quattroporte. I bet you that the Levante will skew even more heavily towards women.

#6 ·
Speaking of girls liking the Quattroporte, here is a video of a nice lady test driving the Maserati Quattroporte. While there is plenty of information in this video, you are going to have to speak Russian in order to understand any of it. I think you;ll agree that there is still value in the video despite the language barrier though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.